Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

It's a Colourful Spring!

It's that time of year again where Summer is just around the corner, but with all those April showers the days just seem to be dulled down. The pink skies in the evenings and those bright sunny mornings are taken over by midday showers and grey clouds. You've got so many exciting plans for the summer and cannot wait to get your hands on the latest summer trends for your holiday. But the long days of waiting are sucking that energy out of you. Yes I pretty much feel like that at some point during the Spring months, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

So I wanted to brighten up those dull Spring days with a few colourful accessories. And so I thought about making more of my makeup bags in lots of lush colours. Of course the colours I've used go perfectly with my silk scarves as I wanted all of them to match. I've put these new bags up on Etsy, which you can find here. I also feel like these would be the perfect gift for bridesmaids or as travel accessories for your summer getaway! and They are now available in a rainbow full of colours! You can also find them on Depop if any of you girlies use the app, just search 'sukisaburdesigns'. xo

www.sukisaburdesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment